Pages

Thursday, January 6

I Got Me A Six Pack!!!!


This belt is so making my next wish list! This can also double as a new hydration belt right.

Okay enough of the funny stuff.

This DVD is really what I want to talk about. I was going to list my top 6 thoughts about the dvd to be kind of cutesy with my post, but I'm just too blame tired so read through the list twice okay.

1. I really think this woman is on drugs! a single 3-10lb. dumbbell is required and used somewhat like a weapon in a self defense class.

2. I should have known with names like, mountain climbers, chops, planks, rotations, did I mention planks, this dvd was going to make me WANT to take drugs.

3. Okay enough of the funny stuff. It had a lot more cardio/tone element to it than what I was expecting. Jillian says about the program that, "it burns overall body fat while also conditioning your core"

I don't think I will have 6-pack abs in 6 weeks because a lot of that is accomplished through diet. I will say you do several different versions of the plank so you use arms a lot. If you want a good Ab workout that's fast pace and tough then try the DVD.

6 comments:

Mark said...

Great post!!!

Terri said...

Thanks Mark! The return of joy has also brought my sense of humor out of the closet=)

Kate said...

and that you are - funny!!! too cute! that camo six pick belt cracked me up!!

Terri said...

Kate, I know you could so pull off using that belt on your next marathon! Now that WE are both Southerners we can do a little redneck, right?

Unknown said...

I always wonder how much work, REALLY, it would take to have abs like Jillian. How much would I really have to alter my diet? Really!??
Funny post, you crack me up!

That Pink Girl said...

I've been looking for a really good ab workout. P90X Ab ripper just isn't doing it for me - and I DO
NOT have a strong core. Might have to check Jillian out. Wonder if she's at the library? Hmm...
Thanks for the review!