Pages

Monday, June 1

A Full Week, A Full Heart

What happen to May? I don't know about you but this whole year is flying by! God has really increased our ministry opportunities this year and it sure does make the time pass quickly. I will probably have short post this week as I am getting ready to have a missionary family stay with us this weekend as well as host an open house for them. Then we have our usual young adults group meeting here as well. Even though this week will be crazy busy I feel so blessed to be able serve this way. I love ministry from my home it is wonderfully exhausting! My heart is so full of gratitude for the opportunities the Lord has given us this year.
Okay, I ran 4 this morning. It was already 70 degrees at 5am! I guess those cool mornings are gone for a while.

6 comments:

Kim said...

I'm glad you will be able to minister to others in these ways! Have a great week!

Much Ado said...

Sounds like you have a busy and exciting week ahead. You have a wonderful heart and attitude. Blessings!

Wendy said...

Sounds like a wonderful week ahead!
I love your heart for others!

Kim said...

I have missed hearing from you! I hope you are having a good week!

Mary Ann said...

How was your week? Are you okay? We miss your posts.

Kate said...

I hope your week went well!!!