Pages

Saturday, May 2

Rain on my Parade

There is nothing amazing about my running this week except that it has been a trick to get a run in, in light of the fact that it has rained everyday since Monday. My run today was 3 miles on the treadmill and nothing exciting. I am thankful that I got it in. Looking forward to sunnier days ahead! With all this rain I couldn't help but to think of this verse.

But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust. Matthew 5:44-45

Hope you are all having a great weekend of running!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Thanks for your sweet comment! The rain has made it difficult this week! Good job on getting some runs in anyway.

Kate said...

i hear ya! we have weeks like that too - literally and non literally. ;) hopefully this week it will be sunnier. :)

Wendy said...

I hope this week is sunnier for you! Just think all that rain will make for some really pretty green!