Pages

Friday, August 21

Im Doing The Same and....

I have tried and tried to find time to blog and I have come up short on both time and the motivation to do so. I will be taking a break through the rest of August and most of September.
Hopefully I will come back in late September with lots of fun pictures of our vacation to Florida. I plan to visit and will try to leave comments on your blogs during this break. I will keep you all in my prayers and think of you often as I press on both in running and in His grace.
Grace and Peace to you all,
Terri

4 comments:

Kate said...

i will miss you but totally understand! 'tis that time of year... have fun in FL! :)

Wendy said...

Hope you have a great vacation!
I will keep you in my prayers as well.

Much Ado said...

Enjoy your break and especially the time in Florida! Will miss your posts but understand the "Taking a break" thing completely! :)

Daniel Miles said...

Grace Run (1Cor 9 & Heb 12): They/We run, but they [do it] to obtain a corruptible crown: grace + law. We run unto incorruptible grace, along with patience does the end run at a much more grace pace than law imputed sin and death, by laying aside the beseting weight of sacrifice, which so easily off ends runners. Pst: Law entered the race that offence might abound, but then grace did much more abound.

Grace and Peace without merciful Mercy is like 2/3 = 0.666 to infinity of "nothing" instead of 3/3 = 1.000 to eternity of everything. So lay aside sacrifice to be "merciful"; For Grace will have Mercy (and not sacrifice: Mt 9:13), which multiplies Peace world-wide (not just to some).

Sacrifice or Mercy? I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: Mt 9. Love or Charity? Charity never fails: 1Cor 13. Law or Grace? Grace never forsakes: Heb 13.

Incorruptible grace with you all. Amen.

Daniel Miles